Why is my heel so painful?
1. How would you describe the intensity of your heel pain?
2. Your heels hurt with the first step in the morning or with the first step after prolonged sittingĦH
3. Will your heel pain awaken you at night?
4. You cannot walk too long because of your heel pain?
5. You feel your heel aching even when you sit down and restĦH
6. Are you over-weightedĦH
7. Do you get flat feet?
I don't know
You score is
mildly impact on daily life, pain occurs occasionally and subside with rest. If condition persists for more than 1 month, you should seek medical advice.
frequent pain especially after vigorous activities like running or prolonged walking / standing. Inflammation of soft tissue may occurs if there are stress repeatedly.
15 or more:
heel pain occurs everyday which may indicate active inflammation of the soft tissue, medical intervention is strongly advised.
Copyright © 2005 WeCare Physiotherapy Centre. All rights reserved.
Booking Hotline: 2366 0003